It’s been a quiet few months with the doors closed, but we’ve still been busy behind the scenes at the Buck Inn, ensuring everything is ready to welcome you back. Some of our rooms have had a makeover, the bar’s had a paint, we’ve created a residents’ lounge and of course there’s been a lot of deep cleaning!
The team are looking forward to welcoming you back from 4th July onwards.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our primary concern and we are taking the necessary steps to ensure that social distancing and additional hygiene measures are in place in accordance with official guidance.
In order to keep our staff and guests safe we have implemented a number of changes to our usual processes, to enable our guests to dine and stay with confidence, without missing out on any of the usual benefits to a visit to The Buck Inn.
Below are some of measure we have put in place.
Thank you for your continued support, we look forward to welcoming you soon!
Should you have any questions or concerns, please call us on 01729 830317 and we’ll be happy to help in any way we can.
Eating and Drinking at the Buck Inn
- Tables will be spaced out to maintain social distancing measures.
- Guests will be asked to remain seated at tables and wait for service of both drinks and food.
- Ordering will take place via Table service or through an app.
- All unnecessary items have been removed from tables.
- Outdoor dining will be served in disposable containers for your convenience and safety.
- There will be sanitiser stations available throughout, including outside.
- We will be operating a one-way system and toilets will be available for one person at a time.
Staying at the Buck Inn
- Guests will be asked to self-declare that they do not have any symptoms and have not been in contact with anyone with symptoms in the past 14 days.
- All guests will be asked to sanitise their hands on arrival and before going to their rooms. There will be sanitising stations available at entrances and throughout the building.
- Check in will take place at the new reception in the entrance hall.
- All rooms will be thoroughly sanitised between guests as per COVID-19 guidance. Where possible, the allocation of rooms will be rotated to provide a ‘rest period’ before new guests arrive.
- During your stay with us you can stay safe in the knowledge that no-one will be entering your room. Should you require clean towels or refills, please just let us know and we will leave them outside your room in a basket.
- We have created a residents only lounge and dining room, where you can relax and dine away from the general public. If you prefer to have breakfast or dinner in your room this can also be arranged.
- An honesty bar will also be available, enabling you to get drinks and snacks without having to visit the main bar, you can simply add these items to your room bill.
- We have added features to the rooms, including additional chairs, where possible, to make it even more comfortable for those who may wish to spend more time in their room.
- We have extended our outside seating area to include a private residents area. Great for chatting with other guests at a comfortable social distance, it even has a fire pit for those colder evenings.
- We have new picnic backpacks available so that you can easily take lunch out for a walk and enjoy the great outdoors. Bring it back to us with your rubbish in it and we’ll take care of it for you. You can choose from basic or luxury picnic options, which can be ordered the night before.